Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

1.10.2011

DONE!!!!

And just like that my blog has a whole new look. I have a new title. I have new information. And I am working on new content, just by living out my new life.

I decided to stick with the blog I already had and just change everything about it. I have not deleted any old posts or anything. But I have (obviously) changed just about everything else. I just feel like this person you are reading today is a completely different person that started this blog 3 years ago. But...as I have been told, your past makes you who you are in the present, and also determines what direction you will go in the future...

Stick with me and I promise to begin regular blogging again. I have missed it. And hopefully, you guys have missed me, too.

And, oh yeah, just in case you hadn't noticed, I have started a food blog. It's called NomNoms By C. The link to my new blog is at the top of the page. Enjoy!!



Photobucket








6 comments:

Rita/Fighting Off Frumpy said...

I love it! It looks great! And the title is so catchy. :)

I'm glad you're back ... and so happy!

Princess Andy said...

tres professional, charisse!

good job:) can't wait to read where you're going with it...

<3

Mama4Real said...

Luff it! Like I luff you!

Zeus and Twinkle Haskins said...

This is awesome. I love it. Keeping in touch is super wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Miss you.

Angi said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see read more!

Toby E. said...

Boy get back on the internet and all has changed. Looks good!