Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

1.12.2011

Snow Play



So...this new blog design is taking some getting used to in the actual display of my blog and it is kinda making me mad....I hope I don't end up hating this new blog design because I DO love it so!!!

Anyways....lately, we have been having lots of fun in the snow. Today - I share that with you!!






























































































Photobucket





2 comments:

Zeus and Twinkle Haskins said...

How much fun this has been for you guys. I love it. So glad that daughter loves new Mommy. Thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

I LOVE the new design. I JUST love it!

I'm so happy for all of you...I really, really am!