Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

1.18.2011

Vacation planning

I am super excited. My Love and I are planning a vacation in February for Lorelli's winter break. Jennifer is taking the whole week off of work, to spend with the kiddo. At the end of the week we are going to head in to The City. And when I say The City, I don't mean Ithaca, which is what some of the "village people" up here call my little town. The City. HA! I digress....We are going to New York City!!!!






We are only going to stay a couple days, but we are planning on making it great for Lorelli. She wants to go to the Statue of Liberty. She has seen it on tv. And in books. And different places. So, she decided that she wants to see it in person. And she wants to "go all the way up to the very top." No problem. We will be making those reservations this evening. Jennifer wants to take her to FAO Schwarz, the toy store. I think that she and I are looking forward to that for ourselves much as we are looking forward to it for L.







We are also talking about going to the Museum of Natural History so that Lorelli can see all the dinosaur fossils because she L-O-V-E-S dinosaurs. Like....seriously! The child is infatuated. She knows more about dinosaurs than I do sometimes. It's ridiculous. 





Photobucket





3 comments:

Toby E. said...

Ok, so with the March trip to West TX, there is no way I can get plane tickets to go. So be kind and quickly open the large box that arrives right before time to go. LOL!
You guys will have soooooooooooo much fun!

Mama4Real said...

Jealous! I want to go to NYC!!!

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

Sounds like it's going to be a fabulous vacation - the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island are two of my favorite NYC tourist-y things! Hope you have an amazing time!